QuikClot Bleeding Control Z-fold Dressing from North American Rescue is the premier gauze available to stop bleeding of superficial wounds, minor cuts, and abrasions. Utilizing the same fast-acting technology adopted by the US military for years to save lives (QuikClot Combat Gauze®), the Bleeding Control Dressing works fast by accelerating the body’s natural clotting process using a proprietary, inert, inorganic material impregnated into a easy-to-use gauze that will not break down or fall apart under pressure. The Bleeding Control Dressing helps blood clot up to five times faster than blood on its own, and it can control bleeding within minutes of application.
The Bleeding Control Z-fold Dressing comes packaged in a rugged, easy-tear pouch that is durable and user-friendly and easy to identify. The product is lightweight and small, but contains 4 yards of hemostatic-impregnated gauze in a Z-folded configuration for maximum bleeding control.
- Advanced hemostatic agent combined with the simplicity of gauze
- Z-Folded and Vacuum Packed for easy application
- Intended for temporary external use to stop bleeding of superficial wounds, minor cuts, and abrasions
- Fast-acting technology
- Inert and Non-allergenic
- Utilizes the same inorganic component as QuikClot Combat Gauze® which is used by the US Military to control severe bleeding
- 3 in. x 4 yd Z-fold configuration
- Packaged – H 5 in. x W 5.5 in. x D 0.625 in.
- Gauze – L 4 yd x W 3 in.
- Weight – 0.8 oz