EARLY BIRD SPECIAL- PRICE WILL INCREASE ON SEPTEMBER 22 TO $595
Learn to weaponize the startle-flinch (aka SPEAR System), weather an ambush, control or disarm your threat, transition to your EDC.
This is a private session for law-abiding citizens, self-defense practitioners, and public safety professionals.
- Improve Their Tactical Awareness
- Learn to read pre-contact cues
- Improve Perception Speed and Decrease reaction-time
- Learn to convert the startle-flinch response into a tactical response
- Learn to intercept close quarter attacks
- Learn the SPEAR System's Clear Control Counter method.
The course will be taught personally by Tony Blauer.
SATURDAY AM: 9am - 12pm
- Improving Situational awareness
- Fear Management Presentation
- The Victim vs Victor Mind-Set
- The Theory of Adaptive Courage
- SPEAR System basics
SATURDAY PM: 1pm - 4pm
- SPEAR System Essentials
- Pre-contact Cue Training
- Perception speed/Reaction Time Drills
- The Three C's of a Close Quarter Weapon Confrontation: Clear Control Counter
SUNDAY AM: 9am - 12pm
- Weapon Protection Principles
- Grip Integrity Drills
- Controlling an Armed Assailant
- Knife & Gun Disarms
SUNDAY PM: 1pm - 4pm
- Weapon Scenarios
- Transitions from Empty hand to EDC
- Concealed Carry Combatives
SPEAR SYSTEM: OBJECTIVE & CAPABILITY
The SPEAR System is a modern close-quarter combatives & personal defense program based on science, psychology, and human biomechanics.
It is not a martial art nor does it replace other martial systems.
We have standardized and simplified close-quarter combatives choices and improved potential effectiveness by basing the close-quarter skills on hardwired reflexes and reactions to violence.
Learn more about the SPEAR System
- Read about the SPEAR System in Men's Fitness HERE
- The Economics of Violence (article) HERE
- Read VIOLENCE DOESN'T CARE WHAT MARTIAL ART YOU STUDY HERE
Course Time: 9am - 4pm Saturday & 9am - 4pm Sunday
Course Location: 2211 W 3000 S, Heber City, UT 84032
For any additional questions please email email@example.com
Children 14 and older are welcome to come learn as a paid attendee in class. Children without a paid seat are not permitted.
Swag, kit, and tourniquets will be available for purchase on-site in our pro shop.
For those traveling for courses in Heber City, UT we recommend the Holiday Inn Express. Let them know that you are attending a Fieldcraft Survival course and they will give you 15% off of stated room rates.
Click Here for Directions