This presentation will focus on the topics of fear and hunter preparedness for the female hunter looking to get into this way of life. Bre, an experienced hunter from Montana Grit Outdoors will elaborate on different techniques to develop a better sense of choice, mindset, and confidence while out in the field. This presentation will take place at Fieldcraft Survival HQ with plenty of time for questions and answers.
Bre will share her own experiences as a female hunter and will describe how her own fears, failures, and insecurity brought her success in the hunt. Montana Grit Outdoors seeks to empower women to explore the backcountry and Fieldcraft Survival is pleased to welcome them as a presenter in our Saturday series of instructional courses.
- Firearms considerations, calibers, fit, and purchasing
- Supplies to keep in your pack for emergencies and common hunting issues
- Tools to keep you from getting lost (OnX Hunt)
- What to wear and how to dress appropriately
- Hunting regulations, property lines, and districts
- Shot placement (where to aim on the animal)
- Processing the animal and what to expect packing it out
- Techniques on how to develop a better mindset to overcome the fear.
We will conclude with a Question and Answer Session"
Course Time: 9am-1pm
Course Location: 2211 W 3000 S, Heber City, UT 84032
For any additional questions please email email@example.com
Attendees 14 and older are welcome to join with a paid seat in the class. Children without a paid seat are not permitted.
Swag, kit, and tourniquets will be available for purchase on-site in our pro shop.
For those traveling for courses in Heber City, UT we recommend the Holiday Inn Express. Let them know that you are attending a Fieldcraft Survival course and they will give you 15% off of stated room rates.
Click Here for Directions