Our Fieldcraft Survival Mobility 01-02 GoBag Gen3 is here! We made sure that we had a product that would stand up to the beating it would be put through. Our patent-pending secured to the back of a vehicle seat. The pack has velcro adhered pouches (included) and molle to attach accessories. The acts as a modular seat panel pack that is can also be removed from the seat back and used as a back makes it easy to carry all of your and medical in a . You can have access to your gear while it's on the back of a vehicle seat making it easy to grab individual pouches or items, but if you need to grab the whole pack and go, you can throw it on your back quickly and easily.
Your , and other essential items. The MOLLE makes it easy and secure to attach other like a , , tourniquet holder, etc. We understand that doesn't mean the same thing to everyone. Different circumstances lead to different requirements. This is why the 's modularity makes it so useful in a variety of situations. It allows you to customize it for your specific needs so you can have your staged where and how you need it...which can mean the difference between life or death. So whatever So make sure that you have the you need when and where you need it. combined with your essential are what will keep you alive. So we set out to make sure that you can have your ready to go at a moment's notice. The included pouches are great for storing medical kits,
Whatever your essential items. Don't get left behind with an ordinary -get the Fieldcraft Mobility GoBag!, this can be set up for all your to make sure you are ready to bugout in a moment's notice. Don't leave out any of the
The Mobility 01-02 bag comes in two variants. The regular bag has the Fieldcraft Survival logo on the outside of the bag. The Low-Vis variant does not have the logo or any markings on the outside of the bag.
- Fieldcraft Survival Mobility 01-02 bag is constructed with water-repellent and solvent-resistant materials that make it highly durable.
- The bag comes with three double-walled storage pouches, which are removable for easy access.
- The back of the bag is semi-rigid and creates a firm structure with 3 lines of built-in mole webbing.
- The built-in shoulder straps allow for easy conversion into a backpack when traveling on foot.
- The shoulder straps are also designed to interconnect for securing the pack at the base of the seat.
- The Bag Dimensions: 13.38(L)×5.51(D)×19.68(H)Inches
- Small Pouch Dimensions: 5.51 (L)×3.93(D)×4.72(H) Inches
- Large Pouch Dimensions: 5.51 (L)× 3.93 (D)× 4.72 (H) Inches
- Outer Bag Material: 900D 100% Polyester with PU coating
- Inner Pouch Material: Double layer 900D 100% Polyester with PU coating
- Hardware: YKK zips with SBS customized Fieldcraft Survival branded zip pullers.
**Tourniquet Holder, tourniquet, and other gear sold separately. They do not come with the Mobility Bag. It does come with 3 pouches**